Daily Archives: 27/06/2008

A Razão do Medo Darwinista

by DaveScot In the latest Gallup poll in a 26-year series asking the same questions, only 14% of Americans are chance worshippers when it comes to evolution. The other 86% believe an intelligent agent was involved. Of course the poll … Continue reading

Posted in Ciência | Tagged , , | 1 Comment