“I’ve challenged you repeatedly to cite even a single instance of an atheist stating that nothing created everything, and have been met with silence every single time. Every time.” C. Howdy
• “It is now becoming clear that everything can – and probably did – come from nothing.” Robert A. J. Matthews, physicist, Ashton University, England.
• “Space and time both started at the Big Bang and therefore there was nothing before it.” Cornell University “Ask an Astronomer.”
• “Some physicists believe our universe was created by colliding with another, but Kaku [a theoretical physicist at City University of New York] says it also may have sprung from nothing . . . ” Scienceline.org
• “Even if we don’t have a precise idea of exactly what took place at the beginning, we can at least see that the origin of the universe from nothing need not be unlawful or unnatural or unscientific.” Paul Davies, physicist, Arizona State University
• “Assuming the universe came from nothing, it is empty to begin with . . . Only by the constant action of an agent outside the universe, such as God, could a state of nothingness be maintained. The fact that we have something is just what we would expect if there is no God.” Victor J. Stenger, atheist, Prof. Physics, University of Hawaii. Author of, God: The Failed Hypothesis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist
• “Few people are aware of the fact that many modern physicists claim that things — perhaps even the entire universe — can indeed arise from nothing via natural processes. Creation ex nihilo — Without God (1997), atheist, Mark I. Vuletic
• VIDEO CLIP (see http://www.PullThePlugOnAtheism.com /): “To understand these facts we have to turn to science. Where did they all come from, and how did they get so darned outrageous? Well, it all started with nothing.” –“Fifty Outrageous Animal Facts,” Animal Planet